Ironclads High Seas asks the question…what if the U.S. Civil War had been fought as a naval battle?
For over a year the forces of the United States of America (northern states) and the Confederate States of America (southern states) have fought a bitter war. It starts when, in 1862, the governments of Great Britain, France, and Spain recognize the Confederate States of America in order to secure the raw materials abundant in the south. As the southern government becomes dependent upon trade with Europe, the north imposes a complete blockade to stop import and export. When the south responds by buying warships from European allies, it sets the stage for a naval conflict for control of American trade routes! Choose a side, build a fleet, and destroy the enemy in this interesting historical simulation!
- Manage financial and strategic aspects while planning your squadron’s structure
- Scramble your fleet to gain sea supremacy
- Set up battle squadron groups, their formations and management
- Realistic ship models and characteristics
- Advanced ballistics and weapon models
Developer, Publisher: Strategy First
Genre: Action, Enthusiast, Simulation, Strategy
Release Date: 3.16.2011